And after he's been hooked I'll Play the one that's on his heartt
No, you can't read my poker face

Friday, December 2, 2011 1:01 AM
I love mummy. I want a hug. And I can imagine if I told her that, yeah she would give me one and she would tell me too that as long as I am a good boy that will make her happy. I gotta work harder.

I feel I can actually be quite a volatile person...I can lose my (nice) feelings towards things at some point of time and this drastic change scares me, because I fear how things can be very different next time. Maybe like if I don't like my home like how I love it now. Or if I ever stop liking someone I love. I may appear calm and stable but once in a while, I find myself bursting and lashing at others.

Profile
Welcome, this is MY blog.
If you dislike me or the blog,
don't take your leave
stay on and read,
you would learn to like this. #Alternatively, the window's all yours to close.

Get it for mIIIe
  • Enjoyable life, srsly
  • Wishing for a nice looking phone
  • sth great to happen
  • YESH, I need my promotions && a ldrship position, in ExCo?=/
  • My specs backkk
  • Poke ur face




  • Taggg

    Leave the cards
    Archives
    Credits
    Do not remove. :)
    D/Codes:
    DangerousShow