Was reflecting about life. There are so many life lessons but I cannot seem to remember them all. Which kind of sucks because I will just commit the same mistake again. The feeling of having erred again really sucks... Wonder if it happens to other people out there? I think this is one of the most common questions to ask haha.
Yesterday we had our first CCK gang intensive mugging session...or take out 'intensive'? At least it was more intensive for the rest, I was just slacking around. It didn't feel too good and I couldn't say I did (much) work when my mum asked me where I went. So she started scolding/saying me and she said the same thing since p6 that I have not changed since p6, that I'm still lazy as ever. damn it D:
Kay gotta return to training the next week. That will mean less time as it will take away 3 days of my time weekly, also because training will be too exhausting that I cannot do much for the rest of the day. Oh on top of that I will probably sleep in late hahaha. However it may help me sleep better because I'm gonna be so tired. May not be able to join in for mugging sessions though...
Right, happy birthday Johnny :)