Seriously what's with the sporadic raining? Not only because I got caught in the rain today and when I reached the bus-stop for shelter the rain got lighter. For the past few days, it only rained at the start of every training. As a result, we had to go gym which sucks because we are just too tired and recovering from our aches to train any further. And obviously field is more fun!!
Hmm last week was great, training hard yo! Even though I'm really unclear if I'm performing up to standard. Haven't unlocked my potential. I mean obviously lah, but damn sian I'm really damn blur and lousy in game. Went back for GP remedial on thursday -.- but that's okay I had someone's company :) thanks! though you won't be reading haha. Really want some company outside and do something fun. The GP teacher was good though, good in the sense that, you can't compare her with A CERTAIN GUY because good would be an understatement. hais good GP tutor is hard to come by anyway, but hopefully next year will be different.
Well anyway, don't be a nice guy because nice guys finish last~