And after he's been hooked I'll Play the one that's on his heartt
No, you can't read my poker face

Saturday, November 19, 2011 11:23 PM
oh my I have one minute to type this post!

okay the weekends the weekends they are not good I have not done much for today!! Okay I got myself to concentrate and read my book but I'm still far from completion. Needless to say, I slacked the rest of the day away BUT only until 9pm+. Which means I decided to start on where I left off from CCK IMS (intensive mugging session lol) that is, maths. I was so glad I finally gotten myself to start on work, but the realisation sets in... I've lent my GC to my senior LOL. So the next thing I chose to work on was I&I lah since it's more urgent and confirmed that we have to hand it up. Looking at my progress now though, I am not even halfway through with reading a single article, crap. This is just another typical day during holidays when there's really nothing to do...okay at least nothing that you can look forward to doing and it's just slacking. At the same time, procrastination :/

Haih I don't like GP so much. I don't understand why...I have formulated a few reasons but I am not too sure T T. Mainly because I can't seem to develop my own views on current affairs. Lacking in opinions... Besides, when I write it starts to get boring easily...so I should really learn to write short and summarise.
The reason it is so tough to keep a blog is that you really have to write well to interest your readers... And hey even if you must say that you don't care whether others read your posts or not, it does not trump the fact that no matter what, there will definitely be one reader - your own self. It feels more demoralising to you than it does to anyone else if your writing is really boring.

Alright I obviously did not type this up under 1 minute (time's up long ago) but 1 minute because bai wan is on TV now LOL there goes my Saturday, perfect ending to an entire day of slacking around. bye!

Profile
Welcome, this is MY blog.
If you dislike me or the blog,
don't take your leave
stay on and read,
you would learn to like this. #Alternatively, the window's all yours to close.

Get it for mIIIe
  • Enjoyable life, srsly
  • Wishing for a nice looking phone
  • sth great to happen
  • YESH, I need my promotions && a ldrship position, in ExCo?=/
  • My specs backkk
  • Poke ur face




  • Taggg

    Leave the cards
    Archives
    Credits
    Do not remove. :)
    D/Codes:
    DangerousShow