And after he's been hooked I'll Play the one that's on his heartt
No, you can't read my poker face

deceptive appearances, life might well have been monochromatic
Monday, May 3, 2010 3:21 AM
I am at the last, 10 pages of breaking dawn. ahh~ finally. I would know, I took so long to finish this book, well no, the whole saga!

and I just can't let this weekend go... I am kind of staying up now to make up for some lost time ):


--

but i have been at this for a while already ._. getting distracted argh~~



--

great, now I get to remove the bookmark from between the pages of that book.

'No one's ever loved anyone more than I loved...'

'just one exception'


and it's so vague, so incomprehensible

Profile
Welcome, this is MY blog.
If you dislike me or the blog,
don't take your leave
stay on and read,
you would learn to like this. #Alternatively, the window's all yours to close.

Get it for mIIIe
  • Enjoyable life, srsly
  • Wishing for a nice looking phone
  • sth great to happen
  • YESH, I need my promotions && a ldrship position, in ExCo?=/
  • My specs backkk
  • Poke ur face




  • Taggg

    Leave the cards
    Archives
    Credits
    Do not remove. :)
    D/Codes:
    DangerousShow