And after he's been hooked I'll Play the one that's on his heartt
No, you can't read my poker face

Thursday, April 1, 2010 11:47 PM
OHHHH the coolest thing that happened was that 987FM DJs Van and Young CAME to OUR school to advertise oh my goddd and I must say they have done a good job

cos I'm tuning in tomorrow in the morning xD

lol at 1st the a-little-nasal voice of Van kind of put me off a bit... I tried to reason it with her profession, that it would be better to DJ that way, or say, it's convention. but after that it's quite sexy hahaha.

what the me. K NIGHT. i'm always wasting my time haiz

Profile
Welcome, this is MY blog.
If you dislike me or the blog,
don't take your leave
stay on and read,
you would learn to like this. #Alternatively, the window's all yours to close.

Get it for mIIIe
  • Enjoyable life, srsly
  • Wishing for a nice looking phone
  • sth great to happen
  • YESH, I need my promotions && a ldrship position, in ExCo?=/
  • My specs backkk
  • Poke ur face




  • Taggg

    Leave the cards
    Archives
    Credits
    Do not remove. :)
    D/Codes:
    DangerousShow