And after he's been hooked I'll Play the one that's on his heartt
No, you can't read my poker face

Wednesday, April 7, 2010 12:54 AM
it was half an hour past midnight, that makes it wednesday!! then my mum decided to take the pig trotters soup out of the pot and I can't eat it ): all for meat-free today O:

angry D: can't find the GBA cartridges, hais

and I largely forgot what I came to blogger for. 'dashboard confessional' sounds cool

oh or maybe it's because I've managed to dl tmnt 2007 and successfully configured the pc game so now I may play it! but I've promised to do work so shall complete whatever's left before going for school yay


for always forgetting what I had wanted to post, here is it: resubscribed my internet, got a new modem that is working fine though it suckass, and now I have access to mio for a year, or something O: something bad about it is that it has a million tv programmes but I can't seem to find the listing, so what's the point? ._. but to all the korean crazed singaporeans out there (mainly my friends, I should mean), there's KBS music bank on mio tv :D (not cause im equally crazy over it actually).

Profile
Welcome, this is MY blog.
If you dislike me or the blog,
don't take your leave
stay on and read,
you would learn to like this. #Alternatively, the window's all yours to close.

Get it for mIIIe
  • Enjoyable life, srsly
  • Wishing for a nice looking phone
  • sth great to happen
  • YESH, I need my promotions && a ldrship position, in ExCo?=/
  • My specs backkk
  • Poke ur face




  • Taggg

    Leave the cards
    Archives
    Credits
    Do not remove. :)
    D/Codes:
    DangerousShow