And after he's been hooked I'll Play the one that's on his heartt
No, you can't read my poker face

Tuesday, March 16, 2010 3:27 PM
I couldn't remember that it was so close the last time I posted. These three days have been eventful. I am not sure if it is the right adjective to describe because while I knew what to expect, it turned out to be very draggy at some points of time.

Sat was meant to be 'training alongside team 2' but we did not. I simply stayed in the room trying to read Breaking Dawn. Dinner was okay but not what I'd expected, thought it was more grand Dx lol <<

Sun was bsc grp outing. it was not planned and we were all uncertain and indecisive about our activities. kept comtemplating what to do, esp with the movie, might as well go home when we are going for a movie just to spend the time away; as a group but not interacting in the group. I only thought from 11-4 and from 8-10 was it fun. After that went Johnny's house (I feel guilty for this part lol), it was a very nice place x) then did a few random stuff before trying to sleep. But marcus and I couldn't sleep, not because it was uncomfortable, we just couldn't fall asleep. (this part I should consider draggy too but..) so we talked for around 2-3 hours after midnight, so long never done that ((:. and it was my 1st sleepover at a friend's house actually.
My sister bought an iphone 3gs on that day and I only knew now -.-

Monday was at pulau ubin for HRC -.- z inefficient and totally wasted time

yay so until 1pm, I was sleeping. now awake to do all the holiday work.

Profile
Welcome, this is MY blog.
If you dislike me or the blog,
don't take your leave
stay on and read,
you would learn to like this. #Alternatively, the window's all yours to close.

Get it for mIIIe
  • Enjoyable life, srsly
  • Wishing for a nice looking phone
  • sth great to happen
  • YESH, I need my promotions && a ldrship position, in ExCo?=/
  • My specs backkk
  • Poke ur face




  • Taggg

    Leave the cards
    Archives
    Credits
    Do not remove. :)
    D/Codes:
    DangerousShow