And after he's been hooked I'll Play the one that's on his heartt
No, you can't read my poker face

bleh-urgh
Wednesday, February 17, 2010 4:16 AM
yucks D: I vomitted my new year goodies out ): with the abalone as well zz. wasted more than a few hours yesterday feeling dizzy, headache and too unwell to concentrate on my work.

hais, as much as my CI want me to finish my work, I hope npcc stuff will be once and for all settled tomorrow; just that it may not be so because I still needa catch up on school with all the tests coming in already. I mean, 3 tests this week in just three days?? arghh...

okay better finish up my stuff so that I may sleep the last few minutes I can scavenge. I'm so darn inefficient D:

Profile
Welcome, this is MY blog.
If you dislike me or the blog,
don't take your leave
stay on and read,
you would learn to like this. #Alternatively, the window's all yours to close.

Get it for mIIIe
  • Enjoyable life, srsly
  • Wishing for a nice looking phone
  • sth great to happen
  • YESH, I need my promotions && a ldrship position, in ExCo?=/
  • My specs backkk
  • Poke ur face




  • Taggg

    Leave the cards
    Archives
    Credits
    Do not remove. :)
    D/Codes:
    DangerousShow