And after he's been hooked I'll Play the one that's on his heartt
No, you can't read my poker face

another cny outing~
Friday, February 12, 2010 10:47 PM
I was unconsciously into writing 'Dear all' as my beginning to this post =.= but I refrained. argh npcc stuff..

yes, today is the usual, stay in kah kee hall watch the concert kind of time passing, just that we had it in LT4 'cause we are the long pants seniors finally. So skip the concert 'cause it's way too boring, uhh we went JC bazaar which was quite bizarre 'cause we couldnt buy anything (actually due to zacksee's indecisiveness, he didn't know what he wanted to buy). Then, WITHOUT planning we headed for orchard, where they wanted to LAN so, with zongchen and yan perng we left the group to window shop somewhere else. When we were meant to assemble some retarded thing happened, retarded because I was informed to appear at PS without prior notice on the time. All the poor anger management thing came in, for the whole day I was behaving like a bao qing tian... being scary, pissed, upset and ultimately antisocial -.-

alright so whatever we agreed on not doing, it turned out otherwise. like, LAN. and watching a movie which was a no-no for bonding (except if you would consider sharing a packet of lollipop, but thanks anyway :D).

I think the main spur for this post is actually going into the movie critiquing part, LOL. but yah I will just say, the movie isn't nice to me.. the movie was supposed to be adventurous and mythical or something along that line (at least to the best of my interpretation) but they got into the plot too fast without good development of the characters especially that female lead (see, can't even remember her name)... and then it started getting corny with the medusa part, what with sunglasses and iphone screens lol. worst part is the acting totally not appropriate as it appear to me and the lines aren't well written.
//edit uhhhhhhhhh movie title is percy jackson and the lightning thief LOL I realised I left this part out.

okay im like typing this while eating the valentine's pastries and stuff from Mindy and Vanessa (oops it was PS's in fact! she wasnt the 1 who gave out for some unknown reasons)~ haha it's very nice mmh thanks people!! for the cards as well. aww so touched 'cause yeah hci never has this kind of tradition.

it's past twelve already so I shouldn't be sad about how I performed yesterday! though I know I let these people down when I could have treasured the outing and this particular person that I resolved with him last year that I would do something about anger management...

ahha okay night time is short it's already morning, should sleep soon ((: but not exactly soon...moving on elsewhere~

yay incoherent post when i came back to look at it -.-

Profile
Welcome, this is MY blog.
If you dislike me or the blog,
don't take your leave
stay on and read,
you would learn to like this. #Alternatively, the window's all yours to close.

Get it for mIIIe
  • Enjoyable life, srsly
  • Wishing for a nice looking phone
  • sth great to happen
  • YESH, I need my promotions && a ldrship position, in ExCo?=/
  • My specs backkk
  • Poke ur face




  • Taggg

    Leave the cards
    Archives
    Credits
    Do not remove. :)
    D/Codes:
    DangerousShow