And after he's been hooked I'll Play the one that's on his heartt
No, you can't read my poker face

for no one. maybe ZC if he read this
Saturday, January 30, 2010 12:35 AM
I
want
to
stay

right here.

So that
when you are
always
searching
you
can
chance

upon here, telling me, I've searched,

and it's gotta be you


but..
I hope
this place is
well
concealed

so that
I know it
when
you are
trying
to

find me.

Profile
Welcome, this is MY blog.
If you dislike me or the blog,
don't take your leave
stay on and read,
you would learn to like this. #Alternatively, the window's all yours to close.

Get it for mIIIe
  • Enjoyable life, srsly
  • Wishing for a nice looking phone
  • sth great to happen
  • YESH, I need my promotions && a ldrship position, in ExCo?=/
  • My specs backkk
  • Poke ur face




  • Taggg

    Leave the cards
    Archives
    Credits
    Do not remove. :)
    D/Codes:
    DangerousShow