14 Dec..
I don’t want to forget what has happened every week in BSC T^T. so yeah I will blog something about the previous week hmm.
1st day was arrival, visiting the dorm and canteen. Oh feeling the cold, too. Cool different stuff like having a bin next to every toilet bowl and tasting the canteen food for once.
2nd day was meant for fieldtrip so we went to some museum thingy (let me take a look o_o) 北京规划展览馆 that shows the places and 景点 we will visit and experience in the 6 weeks. Quite uh, museum-ish so one can expect the boredom.. but we get to go to 西安广场 quite grand and heritage looking (:
3rd day was CIP.. all the migrant workers’ children all very cute one and it happened to be PE and we ran like mad, sweat like mad, quite fun. But I brought back a balugu that can still be felt on my eye. One of the kids ran past me while I was bending over, collided his head into my left eye..some more he doesn’t have any hair D: D: D: not supposed to post ‘cause if parents see then complain to teachers here then dai O: but no one in my family reads my blog (not even my friends).
4th and 5th day were boring school hours. but, all comes under experience ma (: yeah lessons aren’t too bad, slow but relaxing.
Weekends we have preplanned activities for us because during this period there were some exhibitions. Spent the whole day out oh my god, spent spent spent ($$) hoho. But got scammed a bit (only 1 item a wallet). But damn different to shop over here in BJ. Need to wait yet another week lol. went to forbidden city 故宫. Oh entered the 鸟巢 for 25 rmb o-o I wasn’t very impressed cause I don’t really look to the TV for sports and all else. Haven’t been watching much dramas as well aww I feel very 不自在out of a sudden.
OKAY end here ba it’s just all about coming here personally. Tomorrow, it’s the 长城。