And after he's been hooked I'll Play the one that's on his heartt
No, you can't read my poker face

important stuff to do
Monday, November 2, 2009 9:54 PM
MUSCLEACHE!!! just very tired and my arms are so swollen. it was so retarded in the morning I vomited after running 5 rounds ._. due to my med and the 7 up revive I think o-o shucks. and I feel so weak I was quite unable to do the weights, keep giving up after a while. but never mind I will find more time to go train again~
the feeling of aching all over is nice O: to my mentality haha

after tht daniel tagged along to 3rd lang LOL BUN KA MATSURI oops im typing with my laptop no japanese x) gotta upload the photos! hais talking to tan sensei always affect me a lot. cause I have really let him down in so many ways. even when he talked to me in jap I have this problem listening and catching -_- these few days I have all these mixed feelings which keep dampening my spirits that had been very much alive and keeping me going. it always dies down when I review all that had happened at the end of the day. okay ending note, I really really really want to thank 3rd lang peeps for a good day <3 (my 1st cultural fest since 3 years so far -_- I'm pathetic). oh Tan Sensei treated us to bubble tea haha (:

I just want to say I have been holding onto my 3rd lang withdrawal form for 2 weeks or so already. I am dragging it cause I want to go back for post exams lessons. I think I will be handing it in next Thursday.
hais everything is just getting out of hand/messed up.

okay I have planned some stuff to complete I better run along! bb~

Profile
Welcome, this is MY blog.
If you dislike me or the blog,
don't take your leave
stay on and read,
you would learn to like this. #Alternatively, the window's all yours to close.

Get it for mIIIe
  • Enjoyable life, srsly
  • Wishing for a nice looking phone
  • sth great to happen
  • YESH, I need my promotions && a ldrship position, in ExCo?=/
  • My specs backkk
  • Poke ur face




  • Taggg

    Leave the cards
    Archives
    Credits
    Do not remove. :)
    D/Codes:
    DangerousShow