And after he's been hooked I'll Play the one that's on his heartt
No, you can't read my poker face

Thursday, November 19, 2009 9:02 PM
I'm staring at news I finally remember what I want to post about.

Today went back to examine the cc test. right after it ended it rained real heavily. then there was THIMUN held in school as well so there were many ang mohs. there was this pair of foreign people who asked jing zhan to get them a taxi, but there was a jam on bukit timah road so the taxi doesnt want to come in. when we finally got through the comfort hotline jing zhan slid my phone down and the call ended o-o lollol then we dao xD for some reason the weather seem really nice because I thought of the foreign people coming to singapore since it's a new country to visit.

so I was waiting for a long time as well for my parents to come because it was raining so heavily..and after we got onto the road we could see more than 10 cars malfunctioning lol because of the rain. lucky I wasnt aware my parents were waiting at the carpark for half an hour before I found them so not caught in any jam or trouble.

(x 1st time to observe the water flooding/drainage problem on bukit timah after so long in history.

Profile
Welcome, this is MY blog.
If you dislike me or the blog,
don't take your leave
stay on and read,
you would learn to like this. #Alternatively, the window's all yours to close.

Get it for mIIIe
  • Enjoyable life, srsly
  • Wishing for a nice looking phone
  • sth great to happen
  • YESH, I need my promotions && a ldrship position, in ExCo?=/
  • My specs backkk
  • Poke ur face




  • Taggg

    Leave the cards
    Archives
    Credits
    Do not remove. :)
    D/Codes:
    DangerousShow