And after he's been hooked I'll Play the one that's on his heartt
No, you can't read my poker face

Saturday, November 7, 2009 11:47 PM
hais seeeee I'm blogging again. because???? I told lum yi last night that I will take the time to go out with them and COMPLETELY FORGET ABOUT NPCC but now I'm here assessing how successful I have been. boooooooshyt D:

so it shouldnt hurt to be blogging about it. I told peng ning that I probably don't want to go out next week if there's any free day cos every other day is about going back to school for npcc, I would like to spend my time at home o-o yah true for the past 2 days had nco assessment and it is like doing stuff that may be important, and also stuff that was repeated over and over. though I am nvr confident so don't ask me to cough out regugitate out everything I've learnt. but throughout, I couldn't even sit properly I probably was pissing off hongliang all the way until I managed to make every 1 run 20 rounds on friday. and I myself ran 10 rounds on thursday. hais hais hais ):

oh well jing hao has gone to malaysia.. I seem to have something that 我放不下。

Profile
Welcome, this is MY blog.
If you dislike me or the blog,
don't take your leave
stay on and read,
you would learn to like this. #Alternatively, the window's all yours to close.

Get it for mIIIe
  • Enjoyable life, srsly
  • Wishing for a nice looking phone
  • sth great to happen
  • YESH, I need my promotions && a ldrship position, in ExCo?=/
  • My specs backkk
  • Poke ur face




  • Taggg

    Leave the cards
    Archives
    Credits
    Do not remove. :)
    D/Codes:
    DangerousShow