And after he's been hooked I'll Play the one that's on his heartt
No, you can't read my poker face

Wednesday, November 18, 2009 8:57 PM
bread bread bread. O: whole day ate bread for 3 meals. okay dinner wasnt really, it was tortila wrap, lol. so unhealthy to eat macs at least once a week D:

oh yah I gave up starting on eclipse cause my sis may hold on to it at times, so I decided to read tuesdays with morrie since I bought it for supplementary reading for next year. like a rather simple nice book (: maybe I will go back to reading it soon cause somehow ep 18 of bof was screwed..go check it out again later xD

after training today was at macs discussing for Unit Chalet, then halfway through what we have discussed/initiated has to be nullified or sth D: so we just dao and I went to the doc's again for my nose thing ._. now need spray some form of solution as 'med'. so I have 2.5 more weeks to bsc so I went to have my hair cut at the salon (2nd time). this part was quite funny I began looking into the mirror and wonder, if my eyes were sharper and my smile not as ugly I probably can pass off as yi jung sunbae xD LOL and so did the hairstylist say so she asked if I watched hua yang nan zi, I look like one of the F4 who always wear a suit. hurhur which one ah lol. but aiya I washed my hair and the remaining wax looks screwed. okay lah great experience xD

waah tmr still need go back school.. sec 1 cc test they have better pass.

and beijing snowing, such a serious case.

Profile
Welcome, this is MY blog.
If you dislike me or the blog,
don't take your leave
stay on and read,
you would learn to like this. #Alternatively, the window's all yours to close.

Get it for mIIIe
  • Enjoyable life, srsly
  • Wishing for a nice looking phone
  • sth great to happen
  • YESH, I need my promotions && a ldrship position, in ExCo?=/
  • My specs backkk
  • Poke ur face




  • Taggg

    Leave the cards
    Archives
    Credits
    Do not remove. :)
    D/Codes:
    DangerousShow