I think I am going to eat sushi after this because I'm really hungry ._. for staying up late.
will get to sit in the drama centre for a few hours tmr! it's the most cozy place to ever find in HCI (: I would like to think about what has been for the past three years... getting into HCI being a stranger in iSpark and finding true great friends I know I will really miss.. Then there's NPCC, 07', 08' year batch of NCOs, though I think they have gone but getting to that know they are still fine in JC, adding every 'Sir' to all their wonderful names will really make me miss them all very soon. (heh I'm actually seeing this from Damian's blog)
After the eoys that is, we will be taking over. Maybe the responsibility put unto us to undertake will not let time stop for us to enjoy every moment anymore..
mmh anyway people around me are getting nicer to realise again (: thanks :D
felt rather bothered today, because of school term..