And after he's been hooked I'll Play the one that's on his heartt
No, you can't read my poker face

可能快要崩溃了
Monday, September 28, 2009 3:36 AM
I just want to post because I am still studying for jap right now. once or twice I kept receiving those 'shockwaves' (don't know how to put it) that..oh galvanise me? haha I found that through thesaurus maybe it describes better. yes because as I go through my japanese notes I recall what was taught and what was like during lessons.. I don't think I will get to continue, it's consequence for not performing. I told my parents I would take the test (because I thought I would get a chance to prove that I can handle and really wish to carry on). I don't know how I came to have 逞强 and held out this long, since term 2.. anyway I think I wanted to say something about fang chen again o_o yea I think all I want to tell him now is thanks for the 2 years together, how he had stayed in the class to accompany me, all that, it felt a very big sacrifice indeed. I think I will do that tomorrow, I still have something to pass to him. oh and when this blog was actually set up he was one of the first few persons I told about my blog, and how he came once or twice for a few weeks..if only he would continue to read this..p:

tomorrow is oral, I have held out so long and so I have to complete this race, even if I would be regretting letting go after that, I have collected all these fond memories and knowledge, to be able to use them, and I have grown in some ways. so(自分自身に言っている)がんばってください!

this is weird =/ I should just be lamenting at myself..

Profile
Welcome, this is MY blog.
If you dislike me or the blog,
don't take your leave
stay on and read,
you would learn to like this. #Alternatively, the window's all yours to close.

Get it for mIIIe
  • Enjoyable life, srsly
  • Wishing for a nice looking phone
  • sth great to happen
  • YESH, I need my promotions && a ldrship position, in ExCo?=/
  • My specs backkk
  • Poke ur face




  • Taggg

    Leave the cards
    Archives
    Credits
    Do not remove. :)
    D/Codes:
    DangerousShow