))))))))))))))))))))))= omg the = came up on its own D:<
2 days wasted... well okay the physics competition, we pulled through, that is to get the machine completed and working, be it not according to our plan or few steps that make it look all shitty. though it was, afterall. the experience was..really a feeling of waste as we could have done a good machine if more time/commitment were placed into it, or if we had cooperated MUCH better. cause the most unpredictable, most unexpected step of all actually was the one that worked to a certain degree the judges praised it for it. ahh, it's how that feel, when it miraculously worked, tht we could have been more prepared, more confident; more sense of satisfaction we could achieve. but yeah, experience, is experience. practical, it is the experience, when it is not the results. Though the 2 days of long hours weren't well spent (when I've got stuff and stuff to do D:<) SAMC helped seeked my own kind of joy again. the shirt is nice too :D and it's orange in colour omg lovely. butbut, I scarred my legs ytd, the last time was since primary school? the incisions look ugly, and red and swollen as I did not clean the blood off/wash the wound. D: no infection PLEASE.
okay so I spent 5 hours with my senior for a proper handing over. I don't want to doubt myself D: and will be gone tomorro for perak. don't know how to continue from here anymore, really don't know how to phrase this. but yeah see you.
johnny went to sabah, damian chong too!