ohhh, HENCE PROVEN. oh man love maths
hais I failed chinese (again....T_T mother tongue) and then I got back geog and I was the only person who failed LAH stupiddd every1 passed despite their 1st qn causing them to lose 6 marks? hais ): well uhh I REMEMBER this is the nth time having the lousiest score in class already. gah
mmh den after biopolis lab work (which I always have problem fighting my sleepiness -.-), oh we stepped out of Helios TOWER lol (the 5th time or sth, but don't know why I just feel like mentioning it this time (: ), got my parents to fetch me to HTA. and I saw alan TOK sir yah. 'cause I was too late to catch up with the HTCC store -.- I was late by 10 minutes or sth now I gotta find another day to go which IS NONE this week. time to deploy my deputy heads D:<
Qingyang rocks forever man, not random can, you dododon'tknow only. oh on facebook, everyone was commenting on that exco photo that notified me as photo of me, how I really wished I became famous D: OKAY soon :D