And after he's been hooked I'll Play the one that's on his heartt
No, you can't read my poker face

marie digby!!!!!
Saturday, August 8, 2009 10:08 PM
Is Singapore Idol hoping for some talent to chance by and be deserving of winning the championship? but the ah lian advertisement is rather cute xD some entertainment as they continue to pray and hope and wait
today...HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIANG NING ;D gonna wait for 12 am Ox den can double wish you :D and I changed the player to another cos imeem sucks lol.
YAY tomorrow is national day so I wonder, I don't think I will get to go anywhere else so maybe stay home watch 神话 that show rocks :D but aiya.. homework.. oh yah nhb -.- zzz
HEADACHEEE. actually the parade ytd was very good alr, hohhoh. so mayb ppl like jing hao read my blog again can feel good ah xD

Profile
Welcome, this is MY blog.
If you dislike me or the blog,
don't take your leave
stay on and read,
you would learn to like this. #Alternatively, the window's all yours to close.

Get it for mIIIe
  • Enjoyable life, srsly
  • Wishing for a nice looking phone
  • sth great to happen
  • YESH, I need my promotions && a ldrship position, in ExCo?=/
  • My specs backkk
  • Poke ur face




  • Taggg

    Leave the cards
    Archives
    Credits
    Do not remove. :)
    D/Codes:
    DangerousShow