And after he's been hooked I'll Play the one that's on his heartt
No, you can't read my poker face

Wednesday, August 12, 2009 1:26 AM
LATE. Sometimes I look at the reading on the clock and I still wonder why I stay up so late. It starts to take place that it is not so true that many people stay up late...(but why would that bother me) I should rest myself now. night!

gaaah don't understand why I do work at such a slow pace of whatever whatever! I feel so weak is it because of the illness, that I have not recovered my body strength. D: recover!! tells me even more that I should resttt night!

missed 2 episodes of ming zhong zhu ding wo ai ni already T^T check it back another time so.. night!

and the night is finally coming down to you and meee!

Profile
Welcome, this is MY blog.
If you dislike me or the blog,
don't take your leave
stay on and read,
you would learn to like this. #Alternatively, the window's all yours to close.

Get it for mIIIe
  • Enjoyable life, srsly
  • Wishing for a nice looking phone
  • sth great to happen
  • YESH, I need my promotions && a ldrship position, in ExCo?=/
  • My specs backkk
  • Poke ur face




  • Taggg

    Leave the cards
    Archives
    Credits
    Do not remove. :)
    D/Codes:
    DangerousShow