And after he's been hooked I'll Play the one that's on his heartt
No, you can't read my poker face

Thursday, August 13, 2009 12:34 AM
I want to cry abt my life. It is like I can't think smart, can't write smart, so incapable of thinking how normal people would. not even able to speak well either. so what?? I don't want to forever be the supporting role, but I am willing to be if I have to, but for what reasons and on what account?? NONE, I want to quit, but I seem never ready to pick up another job to carry on.

and hey I want to learn a musical instrument, if I sing, the whole world laughs at my singing. NO they laugh at me, so what do I do to express myself? nothing, maybe like some1, just use the impactful word no1 should be afraid to use. what?

I shall study a hole through my brain tonight, finish up my stuff, and hopefully sleep. oh, I think, I failed my chem test despite understanding the topic well, and was so confident. or confident enough. but why??? D: am I sought not to perform? no! but?? it must be why no 1 recognises me, then I may disappear from the surface of the earth. this planet isn't that very much perfect afterall. I love that care, that is missing from this earth, you know earth, you are not well taken care of? cos yes, humans think for themselves.

Can you sing with all the colours of the wind?

Profile
Welcome, this is MY blog.
If you dislike me or the blog,
don't take your leave
stay on and read,
you would learn to like this. #Alternatively, the window's all yours to close.

Get it for mIIIe
  • Enjoyable life, srsly
  • Wishing for a nice looking phone
  • sth great to happen
  • YESH, I need my promotions && a ldrship position, in ExCo?=/
  • My specs backkk
  • Poke ur face




  • Taggg

    Leave the cards
    Archives
    Credits
    Do not remove. :)
    D/Codes:
    DangerousShow