And after he's been hooked I'll Play the one that's on his heartt
No, you can't read my poker face

Monday, August 17, 2009 2:02 AM
I just fell down -_- sweaty palms D:
talked to a few of the nice people (: kept me feeling good. ahh, what am I doing so late again haha. really some1 get me marie digby's songs from her breathing underwater album D: oh and when you do, please don't tell me you downloaded it or something hahaha. I rather it be.. sent by someone else, or erm you have the disc or whichever ! ! or maybe it may be my birthday present since I suddenly want something. ahh but that will be in a year, haha. but I had a good birthday present thanks guys :D (I promised to post the other time but I didn't o.o)

whooo. I've stopped blog reading/hopping really a few months ago, which I realised why, cause I couldn't even handle my own work. hah have you guys sensed my effort to type proper xD

well except the faces emoticon talk is part of my life! :D eh it makes everything sound so unemo hoho this is good. oh, sorry random, but my memory is especially good for some details only, like numbers? scenes and images from different moments of my/your life? uhm, but definitely not what I have to complete at hand D: but nehh it's okay I can overcome that yes I can!

Profile
Welcome, this is MY blog.
If you dislike me or the blog,
don't take your leave
stay on and read,
you would learn to like this. #Alternatively, the window's all yours to close.

Get it for mIIIe
  • Enjoyable life, srsly
  • Wishing for a nice looking phone
  • sth great to happen
  • YESH, I need my promotions && a ldrship position, in ExCo?=/
  • My specs backkk
  • Poke ur face




  • Taggg

    Leave the cards
    Archives
    Credits
    Do not remove. :)
    D/Codes:
    DangerousShow