PERAK! PRAK PRAK PRAK
whoooo! not that I'm back, I REALLY NEEDED TIME TO SHOP O;
okay I'm back and I'm so super glad, cause I've gotten lots of STUFF though I didn't had enough money to buy for squadmates.. but really, this not-so-camp camp is so not expected, activities were super fun and the whole thing was totally holiday. Well I must say I didn't really went prepared, I missed the briefing due to some npcc activity, oh NDP rehearsal yeah.. I hope I won't bore whoever who reads wad's below hoho
set off on Sunday, at night, late, sleep, blah, WITH YUAN ZHI O.O listening to his music from the phone, thanks xD so yeah we had to spend a while getting to sleep xD
so monday we reached some stop to get changed into the right attire, shorts and t shirts, and from there and then, gosh, I never used any of my track pants or long sleeve shirt -_- it just told me I wasted all my breath carrying my luggage around D: hmm but still, the right attire for the right activity :D went to gua tempurung for breakfast which was splendid okay, filling and platable. carry on with CAVING it wad so cool@!@! at first it was walking on the broadwalks? or whatever the structure they had built, then we expected it to be real boring and stuff..at one part it was really humid, the air was saturated with vapour which was rather fun watching the (brownian O: ) motion of the vapour haha. then we got off the walkway to continue the caving on its rocks and water pools, omg, super thrilling, the rushing water was very cooling. In the first place it went up only to the shin, followed by the knee, then the whole body cause we had to bend down totally and start commando-ing to get past the stalactites and low ceilings. all sorts of stuff like holes and slides, jacuzzi, spas, FUN. okay I really don't know how to describe-! it's just that you gotta try it for yourself xD but be careful I knocked my head once haha oh and I don't know, I think my torch spoilt though daniel helped to waterproof it by putting it into the ziplock bag
yeah then lunch.. BACK TO WHERE WE HAD BREAKFAST, OMGGGGGG yeah omg I wont want to mention again meals at the eatery for the third time but I guess I would have to, lol. so the next activity was to the waterfall abseiling, we took the van (vip seh..) we could sleep and all that xD mmh so at the waterfall, we were too occupied by keeping ourselves brave against the cold, but got over it not long later. the water was really strong we washed down 2 poor fishes and killed 1 ;x (omg I mean yuan zhi and I ;x but they are slutty right! or at least one of them Ox wah karma karma). we waited so bloody long DD:< to get up and come down in just 5 minutes. but yeah it was rather tough people kept slipping cos it was really slippery.. they got cuts all over, but hmm YAY I survived the damn japanese game show!! uhh sorry random.. I went to the one with less contact with the water, abseiled down safely. and couldn't care so went up for another try because.. queued so long and then, there will be no one else to wait for so just, go up for another try! this time had the tougher 1, and I supposed as I had the experience so yay I got it done safely ^^ grayte :D
we were told of our resort where we were staying overnight in. we really didn't knew how the rooms would be like, but there were many remarks passed of course, but I had to see it for myself and I really felt it was fine. one of those sec4s actually commented that the room was for workers (Indian?) to sleep together wth I really couldn't stand it.. it was just that the matresses were arranged side by side, 15 together. I mean, it was initially called a camp, step out of your comfort zone please, somemore we were allowed psp ipod phones and stuff...but well I feel happy for myself. mmh yeah so dinner was great and sleep was greater we had long hours until the next day, we could even oversleep by half an hour haha..
2nd day! white water RAFTING PLEASE, how fun is that haha. okay I was the first from my raft to fall into the water Ox the part I was on just smashed into the rock and had too little time to react then fell in.. the instructor/guide fell in with me wahahaha. scary, the rapids wash you under and there are rocks below?! it kinda hurt a bit for the feet xD okay so on the left side all 3 of us fell in, yuan zhi slau and I..then the other they get to enjoy the water splashing all over them, I want!! until then everything was so cold lol.. oh yah..yz remember your chiobu xP
headed for some waterfall thereafter, it wasn't exactly interesting to say but yeah we went up..bathed our feet, laugh at the lame people swimming below. we had 2 hours and we were all getting tired after a quarter of it, but yz and I went up to the rocks..it felt good, like in Japan, where all the vapour goes with the sun..the warmth on the skin yet the cooling effect of latent heat of evaporation. Ahhah, time to get to the hotel!!! oh, did I mention lunch at the eatery xD
at last that I feel safe to unpack my belongings, we would be having 2 days in the hotel before we leave. Felt all organised again ^^ but yeah don't waste too much time for dinner and shopping is more important!! had claypot chicken rice at ipoh parade o.O and carried on with shopping.. couldn't understand why the 3s4s went for LAN gaming oh well maybe just because it was a dollar for an hour? I was left alone T_T so I went round and round and couldn't think of what to buy. I feel so picky can! but everything kinda shou dang at 9.30+..went back up to find them going for the 2nd hour of gaming -_-
uhhuh we overslept for breakfast the next day (again haha). it was the hotel kind of breakfast (: the variety of food they provide was.. weird they weren't really like mix and match they were more for 'going with the main course' or sth.. which were rice porridge noodles? o.o but of course never not without cereals and oat ^^
some heritage trial thing which wasn't exactly productive/interesting it was walking around the town of ipoh and sitting down somewhere for lunch jus 3 hours after breakfast ._.
because we were in town, we had our next activity at some water theme park, named the lost city of tambun o.O initially thought we won't have enough time to cover the whole theme park due to our past experience in sunway lagoon (or actl jus yz's and mine) so we requested for 5 hours to play. It turned out that there wasn't much stuff LOL oops. haha but yz was obv picking his girlfriend from malaysia ^^
back to dinner and shopping.. the same thing lah, but it was more hectic this time. Thanks roommate daniel he ran around with me to get my stuff because I was totally picky when I'm trying to just get something presentable/worth. there was some night market pasah malam which we all agreed was useless/suck and definitely a waste of our time ): We rushed back to ipoh parade to continue to shop and they were alr closing xD. Suddenly have something to confess, the ladies were really pretty and the guys were still rather charming x) and afterall, they speak cantonese !!! and that I can still understand what they are saying.. it felt good the others don't seem to know xP even the adults who were with us.. mr tan wangdk. ohh I tried to watch the cantonese drama, had a hard time xD + the subtitles were in malay. (feeling quite proud now ^^)
breakfast again!!! this time we woke up an hour late LOL but yup after that was stoning and waiting for the coach..reached sch at ard 5 pm O:
this camp/holiday really gave me quite a good rest.. but I still know/think that I do not deserve it.. (and maybe I still want to experience OBSabah!!!). oh, although it is so that you interact and know more of the people you are with throughout the camp, this was with my own 3s4 classmates, at least I understood them better and yes, feeling more attached!!! :D
gah this whole thing is long O: sorry people!