And after he's been hooked I'll Play the one that's on his heartt
No, you can't read my poker face

friday training
Sunday, August 30, 2009 9:25 AM
friday was the last possible training together as a squad..next week will be POP. We still had our on job training, afterwhich we joined the sec3s for RT. Discovered that the way we tried to get training going wasn't effective, OC Unit had to interfere.
anyway it was just the short 2 hours we had with our own squad that we tried to cherish. it went past, but it didn't really affected me that much, or was it because we would still have carp, kayaking and stuff together, and we have another year in npcc. Chit chat session reminded me of the previous year at the staircase near the saltcentre washroom, but I couldn't find the attachment to the 4 NCOs, like how it was for 07 NCOs.
But I really thank all these wonderful NCOs which had been there, actl helping us a lot because we were so ignorant and helpless at many a time. I saw how what had happened during RT proved that the NCOs are always backing us up. All that time we had given them troubles.. it was just plain childish.. like how the sec1s are reacting to us, the new batch of NCOs. They seemed really not enlightened, but I guess it is up to us-our jobs to change them, and the juniors to continue showing them the impact after the next POP.

Profile
Welcome, this is MY blog.
If you dislike me or the blog,
don't take your leave
stay on and read,
you would learn to like this. #Alternatively, the window's all yours to close.

Get it for mIIIe
  • Enjoyable life, srsly
  • Wishing for a nice looking phone
  • sth great to happen
  • YESH, I need my promotions && a ldrship position, in ExCo?=/
  • My specs backkk
  • Poke ur face




  • Taggg

    Leave the cards
    Archives
    Credits
    Do not remove. :)
    D/Codes:
    DangerousShow