And after he's been hooked I'll Play the one that's on his heartt
No, you can't read my poker face

Thursday, July 30, 2009 12:10 AM
YES POSTING =D 3 days of training after school have passed~ jus a day more for the week.. hmm ndp rehearsal :D. it was, still enjoyable lah! despite all the waiting and then the much complaining we make, I still think tht the moment we start marching, all the pride and fun comes in >< yeah, omg O:

oh wait, I'm reminded of CARP, it's at novena~ remembering how going to Novena was a memory.. I am sure it was the first time, and the first time with someone. maybe she don't remember at all, but I jus don't know, haha.. but yeah carp :D time with sqdms! omg excited abt kayaking srsly...tho no news so far! hey I kind of believe I posted this somewhr.. but I guess this is what I really want very much. hmm.

tomorrow 3rd lang! missing CL course for it, hmm but okay cos fangchen is at IBP and I won't be taking the ride back home with him, not anymore T_T so yeah, will miss you so and thanks for all tht has been for these past few months, for staying in the same class with me :D
I realise I've mentioned fangchen a few times on blogger xD

yup k gna plan for cape retest (probably), 2nd class drill and CC, hais. a lot to go u guys noe ! ! pls put ur best in :D. and time to be fierce with the future squad we will be taking. mmh today was cool with the sec2s, I mean, ezor jing hao and guys, hahaha

kk nite nite

things change because you have changed, that is your perspective

Profile
Welcome, this is MY blog.
If you dislike me or the blog,
don't take your leave
stay on and read,
you would learn to like this. #Alternatively, the window's all yours to close.

Get it for mIIIe
  • Enjoyable life, srsly
  • Wishing for a nice looking phone
  • sth great to happen
  • YESH, I need my promotions && a ldrship position, in ExCo?=/
  • My specs backkk
  • Poke ur face




  • Taggg

    Leave the cards
    Archives
    Credits
    Do not remove. :)
    D/Codes:
    DangerousShow