post for today! homelearning for the week but I think it doesnt sound very good )x but yeah ppl like me who haven completed work is desperate for it.. but not over reliance! will be finishing up everything. )x ever since sec 3..no sec 2's mid year have been late with submitting work, sorry teachers!!! and sorry mummy daddy )x
anyway, thanks Ms Chua for being so concerned and caring (: (and of cos patient!) tho u have left BP to live along bukit timah for half the year alr, miss seeing you around especially in school.. really hope you will get well!!
and sorry tan sensei for not doing work and all )x hope you are having a memorable time in japan!
ahh. now sec 3 )x sorry qingyang for being so inefficient.. you are really really great!
sorry chemistry for having done so badly )x
sorry physics for not practising!!
and maths.....ahhhhhh. I've nvr tot I would be doing this...but yes sorry Mdm Tham Dx
anyway..Im sure all these are truthful and sincere cos my heart feels the pain!
tho i've made 1 mistake at the start of school term. still awake at this hour ..
oh.. and just to mention, I've posted the thursday post that had been on hold.. dun miss it out