And after he's been hooked I'll Play the one that's on his heartt
No, you can't read my poker face

trying to understand myself
Saturday, June 6, 2009 1:19 AM
LMSC ended! it was erm.. quite a waste of time between lectures tho at times it was fun :D teambuilding took so long to came but eventually we enjoyed ourselves x) it is more like bonding within our unit actually.. and yeah we get to noe jurongville sec's NPCC cadets (= o.o uh wadever ahahaha
and yeah for the past two days it made me learn a lot more about my squadmates...now I feel more prepared to handle situations/them. so.. nth much today we went for dinner tht's all

I dislike this personality =/ it doesn't help when I'm trying to commit myself very much.. ):

Profile
Welcome, this is MY blog.
If you dislike me or the blog,
don't take your leave
stay on and read,
you would learn to like this. #Alternatively, the window's all yours to close.

Get it for mIIIe
  • Enjoyable life, srsly
  • Wishing for a nice looking phone
  • sth great to happen
  • YESH, I need my promotions && a ldrship position, in ExCo?=/
  • My specs backkk
  • Poke ur face




  • Taggg

    Leave the cards
    Archives
    Credits
    Do not remove. :)
    D/Codes:
    DangerousShow