rahrahrah. okay posting abt stc OO:
hmm yup stc was great fun x) I really din expect the group, I was told maybe I would be getting cool enthu ppl in the team, ended up it wasnt exactly true but nevertheless there are still the wonderful bovine teammates!
so from looking forward to it, it kind of turned down for a while.. that was before land ex meeting group C teammates during icebreakers. we were taking real long to remember names in the end oso fail.... but it came to land ex so we were back to our own group of squadmates.. so chek jawah din surprise me..(dang I went to jurong fishery port a few many times liao i din really see anything different at chek jawah).
den we were at Camp Resilience again. actually yes, I've come to llike pulau ubin much. I think whereever we go , we should really appreciate things because they are there. It was lunch, we weren't sitting together despite the other groups.. tent pitching was tough, the ground was especially hard. but it gave me confidence. we were supposed to go for camp item preparation after that but we couldnt get our ideas smoothly going so our instructor let us off for our bath. yes we became the only group to have washed up then.
at night.. we had some night activities trying to find light sticks Ox I think we did fairly well, not the light sticks, but how the group actually stayed together. it was heartwarming to hear what the CIs had to say and yes I felt how well the group could have bonded (:
lawl sleeptime my M7 had a really cool way of sleeping....I felt so scrunched up those 2 nights at stc were the worst nights spent in-tent.
the nxt morning it rained.. I guess it wasnt too bad for indoors pt. Saw how Jeremy Sir did the morning pt with the groups and yaha missed group S! we carried on to IRC which erm lasted with boredom waiting for the rest to complete the course, but yeah, we were excited for our lunch I guess haha. we sat together !! food after food, it was food competition. hearing ppl crap x) den we were in time and in the mood for jetty jump. really, feel the thrill :D couldnt do it during obs but yeah finally had the chance! dao ectasy and F19 missed their chance but it's okay !!
after everything we were given time to wash up, prepare the skit/dance. cos we were really fail before tht and during the time we were given, we had decided on things ready jus couldnt run through the rehearsal cos of the lack of spontaneity but it is amazing how we managed the campfire performance yeah u guys rox !!
like how Wen Xian said, we are a weird group yet we get things done ((:
but anyway.. campfire this time werent as, fun? thr was no friendship dance tho it may be a lil funny.. and the sec2s werent enthu.. but haha the fire started in an impressive way I'm sure nynp noes x)
3rd day! debrief the previous nite rly made us wan to stay on more.. but yeah it was the last day of camp stc 09.. sec3 is really different from sec 2 atc ! we were done early, cracked jokes, took photos all tht. I guess we were all reluctant to go back to the jetty. we were cheering and all tht all the way back sec3squad love u lots !
anyway.. throughout the camp, I'm sure how the weather responded to stc. it rained but it didn't dampen our spirits. stc was successful and yes gonna miss it t.t
oh and I've remembered, I think I'm lovestruck ! :D LOL Damian kissed me in the dark LOL ohnoes xD <33 oh and I found that I couldnt hold back my temper at times ):
omg!! I love this whole week I miss it so much now! stc with the cows, and UGBC finals today which ended but it was a whole lot of fun helping out srsly! the time spent in the lounge arranging trophies cleaning them, tho unable to go to the alley to watch the games..haha except for the 1st few minutes of round one but yeah !! I guess every1 did their best really congrats to NYNP for clinching girls' team championship this time round ((: and oh of cos HCNP for getting 1st runner up not too bad! lol!
after stc I found out how long I've not touched facebook I heaped up so many frens requests I had not been notified about. yes my fb is a lil problematic I tried the settings but still couldn't work. ahh. but haha yeah I left it out of my life for quite a while x)
oh I'm so lazy to go add the song into the imeem list so yeah
http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/epik+high+one/video/x651ga_epik-high-one_musicactually o.o quite long ago le is it.. haha but okay it sounds quite nice
ppl!! I've been reading so much delegations and I really feel abt our squad more than anything else. PIR had ended. we really don't know when else we may be together, even if we may be, whr will we find the word that has built up everything? yes, squad.
I really hope we may get together, go for outings, all tht.. take more photos.. shenyang, whr's ur phone??