LOL I read the email I typed to Cyril it was so amusing xD
Good day Sir(s) and CI(s),
LCP Yeo Jun Hao, Cadet IC for the Secondary 2 SANA Course, reporting attendance of NPCC cadets on the day 11 March 2008. The marked name list is in the attachment. The attendance is high with all 41 cadets present and non being late. We changed into our full uniform in the community club before going for the SANA course. The personel over there said that there would be games in the afternoon and the school should be informed to attend future courses in another suitable attire.
With regards,
LCP Yeo Jun Hao
2O28
LOL did I think I was doing it like how the I/C will when we are reporting during training? plain retardedness ahahah.
hmm oh yeah KOLY! got into the super machine finals or sth.. lollol.
great tmr is unit camp 09 o.o quite excited about it but i need to sleep LOL :D :D :D :D
anyway.. TRAIN HARD for those in shooting team x) and do well on tuesday duh!!!