walao.. tht retarded project superstar season 2 champion 陈世维 jus became a singer, haven even raise to fame and only promoted an album so far go 绑牙braces is it? wth how he sing. aiya duno dun care, lol.
hais anyway really bothered by npcc, uniform screwed up.. like the big test is here and I'm having unprecedented cases for my uniform. =/ unprecedented? for npcc only probably, but for all other important stuff like always screw up -.- hais where's my confidence now..
busy solving the problem den have to figure out how to find ppl for a swim tmr ._. currently everyone couldnt make it or dun wan.. wth jus one swim nia bang. ;x
anyway today ah.. the drills...cool man. I felt like shit srsly. nvrmind dun say if not tmr sme 1 will come with all the mouthing to suan me. (or actually thr's nth to do with tht)
then retarded lah.. flagstaff dun even get to do.. den go there see see help help oso cannot.............................................................
efficient.
went KAP twice and ate there omg........10bucks gone -.-
zz
:D yay marcus and I gna solo Jurong Swimming Complex tmr! :D