And after he's been hooked I'll Play the one that's on his heartt
No, you can't read my poker face

COW!!
Thursday, June 25, 2009 1:43 AM
this post was since thursday...omg ): but anyway on wednesday...

yay cow outing! 6 were present, joshua marcus lynn wen xian yijia!! and CI Kelvin :D haha I don't have to mention myself cos it's quite cool how we came and went x) -tries gathering thoughts-
okay so in the 1st place it was 12 at kallang mrt, but we were all late xD (except Lynn and Marcus oh who cares hahaha). of cos we rush to KLP with a hungry stomach! and tht's the impediment we were walking so slowly~~decided to go to subway, tho not after hours of decisions.. den my batt died )x I m still not sure if it is cos I left it for too long or cos the capacity dropped.. sorry peeps T.T hehe but back at home Yijia passed me some photos (exactly the ones I took with her phone! thanks :D) to upload Ox
okay next up we were sure of ice skating cos we brought the stuff.. but we still paid 6 bucks for 3 pairs of glove )x we could have been wiser and gone to Kbox but it's okay since we dont have wenyuan's membership card! so yeah we may go another time with more ppl !!!
so we went skating ~~ saw elwin and hoekang o.o they were doing SL for aphelion SLC.. joshua, yijia and elwin are 1st timers !! oh well so would kelvin, but he joined us only after skating >(

and so long haven been skating! kind of deprove from the previous time but yay falling down is FUN OKAY. heh I made yijia fall the only time she did in the rink x) fall more okay haha. yay there's a vid on facebook so yeah go take a look (again :D). haha lynn was helping yijia all along so nice of her right! and joshua keep on going in rounds in the middle haha. and so we din try breakdancing and went off..
den cos.. weren't planning to go home yet so we called yijia's mummy to ask if she may stay to catch a movie with us, she did and we watch transformers. now we are all scared of megan fox I'm serious. oh for this joshua left and kelvin joined us :D mean while waiting for the movie 5 of us went arcade... and obv yijia started playing her na shou shooting game -.- grape totally got pwned can.. and yeah we tried the plushie machines xD tough luck

so after 2.5hrs of dizziness, sleepiness and bored-derness botheredness we went to fish more plushies. haha and kelvin tried his 1st two times and successfully fished out stitch and poohon both tries.. lol! cool x) and I still remember how my cousin also by the name of kelvin always play it de xD and always get it as well.. den got this mother approached us saying is the meimei's bday so ask farmer to fish a plushie for her haha.
anyway.. we went to kopitiam to sit. and get our sourveniers hahaha. thanks farmer!
then we went home that late~ (late yes for yijia haha).

eh..I m back to believing it wasnt a failure cos it totally wasnt!!! haha small groups are still nice in their way (:
okay tht's all gah boring post! x)

anyway I feel so much better typing this cos I was so upset over NHB and stuff. hais D:< how to survive term 3...

Profile
Welcome, this is MY blog.
If you dislike me or the blog,
don't take your leave
stay on and read,
you would learn to like this. #Alternatively, the window's all yours to close.

Get it for mIIIe
  • Enjoyable life, srsly
  • Wishing for a nice looking phone
  • sth great to happen
  • YESH, I need my promotions && a ldrship position, in ExCo?=/
  • My specs backkk
  • Poke ur face




  • Taggg

    Leave the cards
    Archives
    Credits
    Do not remove. :)
    D/Codes:
    DangerousShow