oh, how I wanted to post but never. wednesday alr o.O we finally discovered what we are handling for tuesday's lab work. and to joel teo's horror, LOL. Can see how tense/nervous he became after sticking his hand into the housefly cage. but yeah it was full of shyt too o.o nth else after tht.. mainly harvesting the eggs, and feeding the maggots. Project is very screwed ): the session wasnt helping anyway...
ahH!! dear sensei went to Japan ytd alr, I have yet to send him the script lollol. scary teacher o.o oh wont be having 3rd language tmr and friday will be the last day, get the printed term report and man, not gonna survive this. There's to be early dismissal for some family day thing o.O hmm but will be having sme meeting. Now tht I think about unit camp it hits me that it is only 5 days away and I have yet to remind myself to pack LOL. I hope it will be fun afterall our hardwork :D (and H1N1 wont affect anything (other than bringing thermometers LOL)).
yeah looking at my schedule for npcc while arranging for SRP sessions, really see how little time I will have. gotta go out during the hols omg! (no not hols, they are just the "no-school days")
yeah yeah cya O: