And after he's been hooked I'll Play the one that's on his heartt
No, you can't read my poker face

exhaustion
Tuesday, April 14, 2009 1:46 AM
cool :D adrian chan brought food to class again :D and we were at the comp lab smemore >) break rules. and for easter(n?) gift he brought a bag of drama for us lol O: so cool but den the korean drama couldnt find any tht may seem like sth my sis wans, so i took sme love in prague drama or sth. let's jus watch lol :D
research studies, advanced statistics, hands-on is the fun fun type 1, but too tired to stay awake during the lecture -.- we went back to class and yongjian was playing lol. techies farming pro o-o b4 going home went to cozy@salt and slack lulz
haishais
tmr no PE, no IHC, cos of CHATS O: but PE is new stuff called tchoukball which is like so lame to me ): lol. siannn need to blog on the english assignment zz

I know you were on my side even when I was wrong
and I love you for giving me your eyes
staying back and watching me shine
and I didnt know if you knew, so I'm takin' this chance to say
that..

Profile
Welcome, this is MY blog.
If you dislike me or the blog,
don't take your leave
stay on and read,
you would learn to like this. #Alternatively, the window's all yours to close.

Get it for mIIIe
  • Enjoyable life, srsly
  • Wishing for a nice looking phone
  • sth great to happen
  • YESH, I need my promotions && a ldrship position, in ExCo?=/
  • My specs backkk
  • Poke ur face




  • Taggg

    Leave the cards
    Archives
    Credits
    Do not remove. :)
    D/Codes:
    DangerousShow