And after he's been hooked I'll Play the one that's on his heartt
No, you can't read my poker face

pull at the hair!
Saturday, February 21, 2009 12:08 AM
im need a carefree life. )= cos im so slow in everything. i require the time. D: we just dun get it, so im jus lagging behind everything, i feel bad for everything now and for my kind of personality, i srsly cant afford bad impressions from others, but this is cumulated im a downrightshytbag now )):

hais. late. i have a sudden desire to use asterisks.
oh i'm like carrying to handphones nao..

Oh, I remember you driving to my house in the middle of the night
I'm the only who makes you laugh when you know you're 'bout to cry
And I know your favourite songs and you tell me 'bout your dreams

Profile
Welcome, this is MY blog.
If you dislike me or the blog,
don't take your leave
stay on and read,
you would learn to like this. #Alternatively, the window's all yours to close.

Get it for mIIIe
  • Enjoyable life, srsly
  • Wishing for a nice looking phone
  • sth great to happen
  • YESH, I need my promotions && a ldrship position, in ExCo?=/
  • My specs backkk
  • Poke ur face




  • Taggg

    Leave the cards
    Archives
    Credits
    Do not remove. :)
    D/Codes:
    DangerousShow